For business opportunities beyond national boundaries Dixon and Doshi offers international support in a varied areas of Structure and Taxation advice.
Our Service for Domestic business looking to expand internationally.
- Understanding Aspects of Overseas transactions such as Transfer Pricing rules, Thin Capitalisation rules and Foreign Accruals System
- Understanding the Double Tax Agreement and its effect on your taxes
- Compliance with Australian International Taxation Rules
Our services for Overseas Business looking to setup company in Australia
- Provision of address for a registered office in Australia
- Liaise with Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Compliance of annual reporting requirements for foreign companies registered in Australia
- Help with setup of local bank accounts for overseas companies